Friday 26 September 2014

Base boards built & track laying started

It's been a while since the last update, but have been busy working. Tarana was assigned to the council pickup. tried to let it go to a new home, but there was only one person that showed any interest. However they seem reluctant to make contact to pick up, so I couldn't wait any longer.


The build of Thirroul has commenced
I have managed to complete the base boards and commence the track laying on Thirroul.

Each board is 2.0 m x 1.8 m

Start of laying the yard south end


Curves around the roundhouse, 950 outside and 900 inside dia.



I still am yet to decide what will be modelled on the back side, but am leading towards a silo siding as I need somewhere for my fleet of wheatie's to run to and from. It won't be based on anywhere in particular at this stage.
Until the next instalment
Cheers
Alco

No comments:

Post a Comment